Lori , that lovely lady, tagged me for the 7 things meme. I’m a little delinquent in getting this posted. A warning ~ this is boring and mundane, but here goes:
1. I am an obsessive researcher. Currently, I am trying to learn everything I can about Savannah and am reading the Frommer’s book on it right now ~ not to mention I have “Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil” requested from the library. Not normally my usual read, but we’ll see.
2. I’m addicted to cookbooks, but rarely use them. I like to create my own meals and am, in fact, a dumper. You know ~ a little of this, a little of that until it tastes the way you want it.
3. I’m still trying to combine the “reader me” with the “healthy me”. I even created a diet blog to keep me here in blogger land. I still need to realize that the two do not have to be mutually exclusive.
4. I’m a slob. I admit it and I hate it, but there it is.
5. I snort when I laugh. Bad. Not as bad as Horseshack, but I always end my laugh with a good snort. I used to hate it. Now I just accept it. Oh, and I laugh loud, like my mother. That used to embarass me as a child ~ now it just embarasses my niece. And can you imagine the poor thing being stuck between my mother and me??? Again, poor thing.
6. I have to have noise in the background so that I can sleep. Thank God for timers so I don’t burnup my tv 🙂 Really, without the noise I can’t sleep.
7. I’m a caregiver. I take care of everybody. My mom, my sister, my nieces, my friends…I’m the “go-to” girl. And it doesn’t stop. I even do that at my job ~ my boss has mentioned it on more than one occassion that I make it my life to take care of everybody. I’m not sure how to change that. It’s just automatic.