The ladies over at Book Binge are hosting a contest where you get the chance to win an eBookwise eReader! Anyone who’s read my blog knows that it’s at the top of my Christmas Wishlist. I’m new to ebooks and have been reading them off the computer ~ to save my eyes future aggravation, this is just a good investment.
All you have to do is answer 10 questions on your blog/journal and leave the link to your Meme in the comments section of their post. The winner will be chosen on January 5th. Good luck!
1. What is your favorite Christmas romance to re-read each year? I don’t have one. I read new ones every year. To be honest, I haven’t read one yet that I want to reread.
2. What is your favorite Christmas movie/show? It’s a Wonderful Life
3. What is your favorite Christmas cookie? Krumkake
4. When do you start Christmas shopping? This year, I started in October and am already done. Usually, I start the beginning of December and am rushing through the Christmas Crazy crowds.
5. Do you re-gift? No.
6. What is your favorite Christmas song? The Little Drummer Boy by Bing Crosby and David Bowie
7. When do you get your Christmas tree? I don’t put up a tree anymore. It’s just me, and since kiddo doesn’t come over for the weekends it’s just not worth the hassle.
8. Wrapping presents: Love it or hate it? Both? Hate doing it ~ love it when it’s done.
9. Who is the hardest person to buy for? My mom. She has everything and if she doesn’t she goes and buys it before anybody else has the chance to.
10. Christmas tree: Real or artificial? Artificial