I was tagged by Izzy and am finally getting around to posting (sorry, Izzy!).
First tag, 6 Weird Things About Me
1) I have to eat food in order. What I mean by that is, say for example I have salad, potatoes, and steak for dinner. I have to eat all of my salad before I move on to my potoes; I then have to eat all of my potatoes before I move on to my steak. And so on and so on.
2) I think the ugliest thing on a man’s body is his legs. I don’t know why ~ I just think they’re ugly. It’s very rare when I see a man’s legs that I like.
3) My teeth tingle when I drink. And I know I’ve had too much when my lips go numb.
4) I read the end of a book before I start it. I know, I’ve posted about it before. But I get teased a lot for it.
5) I’m picky on what I eat mayo on and what I eat miracle whip on. Some people are either or. I’m both. I won’t eat deviled eggs made with mayo ~ it has to be made with miracle whip. Same with ham sandwiches. I won’t eat turkey sandwiches with miracle whip ~ it has to be mayo. Same with tuna sandwiches.
6) Summer is my least favorite season. I much prefer spring or fall. Actually, winter would be my favorite if I didn’t have to drive on the icy roads.
The rules: List six weird things about you. Then choose six people to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments
I tag: I tag: Lori, Daniella, Jen, Jen, Stacy, Rosie
Favorite Christmas Songs
My 5 favorite Christmas songs are:
1) The Little Drummer Boy (duet by Bing Crosby & David Bowie)
2) Joy to the World by Nicholas Jonas
3) O Holy Night by Josh Groban
4) There’s Something Stuck Up In the Chimney by Bob Rivers
5) Celebrate Me Home by Kenny Loggins
The rules: List your 5 favorite Christmas songs. Then choose five people to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments!
I tag: Lori, Daniella, Jen, Jen, Stacy