I stole this from Sarah’s blog.
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
No ~ what’s the point in going on one if you’re going to close your eyes?
3. When’s the last time you’ve been sledding?
I was 17…there was a group of us that went. Half boys, half girls. We partnered up and sled as teams. We were all so drenched but it was definitely one of the times of my life. Afterwards we all went to a friend’s house for hot chocolate. I haven’t thought about that in years. Thanks for the memory!
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, I think I do.
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Can we just move on from this already?! Sheesh.
9. Do you stay friends with your ex’s?
10. Do you know how to play poker?
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
No ~ I made it close to 30 hours once. Then I fell asleep at church. Never tried to stay up for a long stretch again. (PS – That’s the day I found out I snore when I’m truly exhausted)
12. What’s your favorite commercial?
Probably the ones that make me cry. The Folgers Christmas commercial, the McDonald’s big brother commercial (big brother in the service comes home for baby sister’s wedding and he remembers all the fun times growing up when they went to McDonald’s), pretty much all of the Hallmark commercials. What can I say? I’m a sap.
13. What are you allergic to?
Nothing that I know of.
14. If you’re driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around, do you run red lights?
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Pretty much someone somewhere knows any one of my secrets….so I guess, by definition I don’t have any.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Who are they?
17. Have you ever been ice skating?
Yes, but it’s safer for me (and the other skaters, I might add) if I just watch.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Pretty much all the time.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
I can’t remember. Guess I need to add that to my “to do” list. I cried so hard I laughed one time. And if I remember right, everyone at school saw me.
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
When I’m 64, The Long and Winding Road, Strawberry Fields, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (PS – Did anyone else fall in love just a little bit with Peter Frampton in this movie?)
21. What’s the one thing on your mind now?
3 more hours until I pick up my niece from school.
22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I used to. Now, I believe that you can be attracted but love comes later.
23. Do you know who Ghetto-ass Barbie is?
24. Do you always wear your seat belt?
25. What cell service do you use?
26. Do you like sushi?
Yes ~ favorites are California roll, Spider roll, and Crunchy roll
27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Yes ~ that’s why I’m always a little nervous driving on gravel roads.
28. What do you wear to bed?
Sweats and t-shirt usually.
29. Been caught stealing?
In 4th grade ~ Learned my lesson.
30. What shoe size do you wear?
8 or 8 ½.
31. Do you truly hate anyone?
No ~ why give someone else that much control over my life? It takes too much energy.
32. Classic Rock or Rap?
33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Only one? But, I’ve got a list! Okay, first pick would be Julian McMahon. If he was otherwise occupied, Aidan Quinn. If he’s not available, Taye Diggs. I’m sure he’ll be busy, so next pick would be Colin Firth. If he’s booked, it would be Thomas Gibson. Finally, I’d just have to try Julian McMahon again.
34. Are you a virgin?
35. Have you ever sung in front of the mirror?
Not that I remember.
36. What food do you find disgusting?
Pretty much any glandular meat out there. That’s just yuck.
37. Do you sing in the shower?
Yup. And I’m sure my neighbor enjoys it.
38. Did you ever play, “I’ll show you mine, if you show me yours”?
Yes I did. Also played strip “spin the bottle”.
39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their backs?
40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
41. Have you ever been punched in the face?
No. I got punched in the va-jay-jay once though. I think (hope?!) it was an accident. Ouch.